Business Professionals of America, or BPA, is an organization for High School Students to prepare themselves to take a part in a workforce or business setting after they graduate. BPA teaches students to use their time wisely, and learn valuable work ethics. In BPA, students have the opportunity to compete in areas that they either are interested in, or they recognize that they need to improve upon. The organized, scheduled atmosphere is ideal to cultivate self-confidence, and inspires students to go even farther.
Upcoming events: National Leadership Conference, Anaheim California, April 30 - May 5
MESSAGE FROM THE ADIVORI just wanted to say once again how proud I was of all of you that attended the SLC in Billings. Independent of the academic success, your behaviour was exemplary and your commitment to professional was more than I could have asked for: including but not limited to being a bloody mess on the behalf of formal footwear (Baylee, you are allowed to wear more comfortable shoes in California between events!).In fact, I had several other advisors come up to me and comment (positively) on attitude and focussed-ness during the competitive events. And to me, this is the ultimate sign of success, when people walk away from a meeting with you and they have a positive memory. I believe, this will get you further in life than all the tests you ever take.Having said that, let's talk about the academic success you brought the school by kicking-butt at the SLC! We all know how well you did individually and in teams, but has a Chapter - WE ROCKED IT!!
We qualified 11 students for the NLC based on their performance at the state competition:
- Madison Kelly: 1st place in Economic Research Individual
- Ashley Wilson: 1st place in Entrepreneurship
- Emma Hill: 2nd place in Presentation Management
- Makynna Lowry: 2nd place in Advanced Word Processing
- Madison Kelly, Makaela Kelly and Baylee Pruitt: 1st place in Economic Research Team
- Emma Hill, Kylee Thompson, Taylor Hurd: 4th place in Small Business Management Team
- Ian Farris: 6th place in Advanced Word Processing
- Makaela Kelly: 5th place in Basic Office Procedures
- Carter Jasper: 7th place in Business Law and Ethics
his shows a tremendous dedication to the program and a is a true testament to yourselves and the students and advisors who have come before.
State Leadership Conference Photos
Feel free to contact St. Regis BPA Chapter Advisor, Laurie Koepplin, for more information. E-mail Address: email@example.com